Participants get to visit the vocational school that teaches the underprivilege a skillset to create crafts work. At the same time, the participants will be given opportunities to learn how to create a craftwork too.
- Technology: Visit some of the Technology companies who hires coders and designers with disability e.g. Enable Code
- Food & Beverages: Get to dine at a restaurant that has a training arm to equip the underprivileged youths with a skillset for a living. Many of the trainees stayed on at the restaurants after graduating, participants will get to meet, interact and be served by these group of graduates.
- There are a rising number of incubators/accelerators that specializes in incubating/accelerating companies with a social cause. Be it Agricultural or providing Education, Water and Sanitation and Healthcare for the public at a lower cost and made more accessible.
- Understand how these incubators function to provide support for Social Enterprises in Vietnam.
Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP)
- A rising demand for townships and industrial parks has led to a collaboration with Singapore on seven VSIPs in Vietnam.
- These VSIPs are the result of a joint venture between Singapore’s Sembcorp Development and Vietnamese partner, Becamex IDC.